Denison Golf Club at Granville


Denison's men's and women's golf teams compete at the Donald Ross-designed Denison Golf Club at Granville. The course, which sits just one-half mile off campus, received a four-star rating by Golf Digest.

Denison Golf Club at Granville was designed in 1924 by the world famous Scottish golf course architect, Donald Ross, and opened in 1925. Ross designed the course in Granville for John S. Jones and his Granville Inn. This course has long been noted as one of the best public courses in the midwest.  It plays 6,556 yards from the black tees and is a par-71 layout.

Denison Golf Club's signature 18th hole is elevated 125 feet, allowing golfers spectacular views of the surrounding Welsh Hills.